What Being Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Claircognizant, And Clairsentience Actually Means
You may have heard of these terms before, but do you know what they mean? Today, we’ll delve more into each intuitive power, their strengths, signs, and how each one can be applied in your life. It’s also important to note that a person may possess one or more psychic skills, so it’s okay if you find yourself relating to many of them.
How You Can Use These Gifts
We typically use five senses: touch, sound, taste, smell, and sight. However, there’s another sense called the intuitive sense. The most common intuitive sense is clairvoyance. This is the gift of seeing things that may not appear to others such as colors, symbols, and flashes of light.
Having this extra sense means that you’re able to spiritually feel, hear, and experience things. This allows you to connect to the subtle energies around you. These gifts can be applied to various aspects of your life. For instance, trusting your gut about a certain situation or having the ability to clearly visualize your dreams and goals.
How Do You Know If You're Claircognizant
Being claircognizant means that you have a clear sense of divine knowledge. You know about a certain event, intention, or situation without having prior knowledge of it. This gift can also cause you to have sudden insight about something that’ll eventually prove to be true.
Some other claircognizant signs include:
- Solutions come easily to you, without having prior knowledge of the situation
- Your ‘’gut-feeling’’ or intuition is heightened, and you often receive ideas and sudden inspirations
- There are some skills that you can learn very quickly, without ever having it done before
- You often experience deja-vu, a feeling that you’ve already gone through or been in a very similar situation before
- You tend to use phrases like ‘’I just know..,’’ about a situation, person, or occurrence
How Do You Know If You're Clairaudient
The divine gift of hearing is called clairaudience. It means that you can internally hear a voice or a sound that’s not actually present. Being clairaudient means that you experience your environment differently than others. Moreover, you can pick up more from your surroundings.
Signs of having this gift include:
- You’re more of a listener than a talker
- You may often use phrases such as ‘’I hear you’’ or ‘’I hear what you’re saying’’
- Music enables you to experience a deeper connection
- There may be a buzzing or ringing sound in your ears that appears from nowhere
- You often hear your name being called when no one’s there
- People often say that you’ve got an amazing hearing
- You enjoy communicating with animals or plants and feel as if they understand you
How Do You Know If You're Clairsentience
Clairsentience is the ability to feel things on a much deeper level. You may be sensitive to changes in energy as well as the different emotions of others.
Signs of clairsentience include:
- Some say that you’re too sensitive
- You often need alone time to recharge, preferably in nature or a similar type of environment
- Your moods may fluctuate often for no reason
- It’s easy for you to pick up on other’s moods, emotions, intentions, and thoughts
- Goosebumps appear on your skin for no reason
- Some may refer to you as an empath, because of your intuitive sensitivity
- You often experience gut feelings or sensations about certain people, places, or even objects
- You frequently use phrases such as ‘’I sense’’ or ‘’I feel that’’
How Do You Know If You're Clairvoyant
Lastly, clairvoyance is the ability to see things clearly. This includes being able to see things that may not even be there. This gift is more common than others, but harder to pick up on since it’s often discredited as daydreaming or wishful thinking.
- You may often see colors, symbols, images, or flashes of lights when others can’t
- Daydreaming is something you frequently do
- You repeatedly use phrases such as ‘’I see’’
- Your mind’s eye is pretty active, so you may often see things that aren’t there such as fog or mist
- Other people’s aura or energy is more visible to you
- You’re an expert at puzzle-solving, due to your active imagination
- You often experience vivid and active dreams
These are just some of the things that you may experience if you’re clairvoyant, clairaudient, claircognizant, and clairsentience.
Paying more attention to how you feel and see the world will help you better understand your intuitive skills.